- Why do I always sit next to the woman who ordered the breakfast burrito w/ extra spicy sauce and hides it in her bag until we get to cruising altitude?
- Flight delays lead to bad decisions…like ordering that Wendy’s “Baconator” twenty minutes before takeoff.
- Once you get to ride in a plane that’s not fully packed with people…you are spoiled forever.
- People wear weird things in the airport…my theory is that anybody who dresses ridiculous should understand that their wardrobe immediately qualifies them to be asked for a picture.
- Why does every male flight attendant sound the same?
- On my last flight, I saw a soldier get patted down by TSA. That seem wrong to anybody else?
- I love it when the airline checkout clerks are kind. You know…on the 1/1,000,000 chance that it happens.