10 “sure fire” ways to keep me from following you on twitter:
- Have something in your “name” that is spelled incorrectly. Think “luv”…
- Have an overly spiritual name.
- Follow 26,000 people.
- Follow no one.
- Post spiritual quotes constantly.
- Live tweet during reality tv shows or sports events on television.
- Run a lot of apps that post for you. Yeah, I’m looking at you, “runkeeper” fanboys.
- Go long stretches of time without talking about me.
- Post things like, “Good night, Tweeple.”
- Use twitter as your personal, yet public, email.
Tomorrow…9 ways to make me your biggest fan.