We’re doing this Redeeming the Season thing with the kids this year for Christmas. It’s going great so far. We’re trying two things..first off is the “Prophecy Box” which is pretty great. I think the kids like it because there’s typically something delicious inside, but I’ve been more encouraged by it more than I imagined.
The other aspect is Christmas Conversations. Long-time friends of mine know that I love random conversation starters, so I tend to think this little pack of questions is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. A few of the questions have spurred some interesting discussion around our dinner table, so I thought it might be fun to pass them on and see what you think:
- What do you look forward to each year at Christmas time?
- Who are you looking forward to seeing this Christmas?
- What’s the best present you ever gave?
- What’s your favorite taste at Christmas?
- One Christmas that was particularly spiritually significant in your life?
Take a minute or two and comment!