- I don’t have an iPhone. (Contrary to popular belief, owning an iPhone is not a prerequisite for being a worship leader. I actually use a Blackberry that was given to me by a friend.)
- I don’t drink coffee. What’s more surprising? I don’t even like the smell of coffee. (What’s not surprising? I aggressively attack anyone who does enjoy coffee.)
- I do not run marathons. Wait…that doesn’t surprise you? WHAT?
- It bothers me that I don’t have many YouTube subscribers.
- The music of Bob Fitts, Stephen Curtis Chapman and Paul Baloche inspired me to pursue music, and eventually, worship.
- I love writing songs but put way too much pressure on myself.
- There are very few songs by Hillsong that I enjoy.
- I would love to write a hit country song.
Your turn…what would surprise ME about YOU?