Name five great books you haven’t read.
Here’s what I mean: name five famous books – books that are renowned for fantastic literary or spiritual value – that you haven’t read. In fact, tell us a bit more and let us know whether or not you have any desire to actually read them.
I’ll go first.
- Catcher In The Rye – have no desire to read it.
- The Great Gatsby – faked it in high school with CliffNotes. Seems like the most boring book ever.
- A Christmas Carol – Krist keeps telling me I need to read this one to get into the Christmas spirit.
- A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius – lots of folks have told me Eggers’ book is destined to be a classic.
- Twilight – I have no desire to read it, but feel like I ought to anyway.