I’ve been trying to make more time for exercise. I like going to the gym, but it’s always a bit of a head game for me. Here are 8 Things I Usually Think When I’m At The Gym:
- Why is no one in this room fatter than me?
- Playing racquetball with THAT guy would suck.
- Man, my arms going to be huge.
- Some of these women need to put on clothes.
- I’ve gotta’ be burning at least 15,000 calories right now.
- I can lift that. Oh…ow…wait…wait…help!
- That trainer looks just little bit bored right now.
- Thank God that’s over. Let’s go get some ice cream.