After two-and-a-half years here, and I’ve taken them once.
I don’t know of many establishments that so frustrate and torture parents like Chuck E. Cheese. We’ll know what’s going on – we’re being taken advantage of by the man. And the man is a giant mouse.
It’s my privilege to share with you ten things you’ll never hear an employee say:
- “Sorry this pizza is so terrible. We’re not even trying anymore. We got some Papa John’s in the back if you’d rather eat that.”
- “Okay, that will be ___________ (a cost less than $50)”
- “We know the dude in the Chuck costume freaks your kids out, so we’re going to stop sending him out to terrorize the children.”
- “2,243 tickets. That wins you __________ (any prize bigger than a thimble)”
- “Hey, we just fixed that game that was broken. Our policy to have every game running without out fail during all business hours.”
- Stories about how many fat dads have been stuck in the overhead play area.
- “The girl stamping your hands for personal safety currently has a warrant for armed robbery.”
- “Here’s a copy of our last ten health inspections. As you can see, not one demerit in three years.”
- “Yeah, we hate the animatronic stage show, too.”
- “Can’t wait to see you again!” (with sincerity…)
What did I miss? Share some phrases that have never been uttered in this establishment.