Last full (teaching) session. Mancini worked through the last of the Vision Frame. One thing I noticed about these sessions is how quickly they seemed to pass. Mancini is a fantastic speaker – after a full day with him, I’m fairly confident that he’s working from a photographic memory. His amazing recall was evident as he listed numerous different church mission statements, philosophies, etc.
We bought a copy of the book and after a full day of classes, I’m excited to read it.
MISSIONAL MEASURES (Circle w/i circle)
“When are we successful?”/ Marks
- Types of results: INPUT > OUTPUT > IMPACT
- IRO Mindset – We tend to operate on Input Results Only (number of people, financial intake, etc.)
- Can your people list three to five bullet points on what a “disciple” looks like.
“Where is God taking us?”/ Mountaintops and Milestones
- Time Horizon 1: 90 day
- Time Horizon 2: 1 year
- Time Horizon 3: 3 year
- Time Horizon 4: Beyond the horizon…10, 15 year
- Time Horizon 5: Infinite horizon…big idea, metaphor, etc.