- Can we lose the countdown video before worship? Are we still doing this? ‘Cause it never works, you know. What are we expecting to happen, a giant congregation leaping to their feet and screaming when the clock hits zero? The countdown video is over. Let’s just let it go.
- I vow that Christmas will not stress me out and kick my tail this year. I vow to have a great attitude and that my family will not hate Christmas because it turns me into a stressed-out maniac. I also vow to be way more prepared.
- Realized this week that I have two additional guitars that are great to use in worship and just need a little maintenance to get up and running. December, we’re getting those guitars fixed and in worship!
- One of my favorite parts of working at a church is doing podcasts. Not sure why, but I enjoy every aspect of it. Video editing? Not so much.
- Seriously hoping that we find a location for our new campus soon. Oh yeah…and that I’ll find some musicians there, too.
- One of the guitars that didn’t work? Now it does.
- Nothing frustrates and grieves me more than worship leaders whose personal lives are a wreck. There are far too many of us out there living lives of pain, hurt and deceit. Young worship leaders – live with integrity!