1. My MacBook Pro crashed on Saturday morning. I don’t use online backup but use a Time Machine external hard drive. Fortunately, I had backed up a month earlier. Didn’t lose that much. But I did have to buy a new hard drive.
2. I bought a bad-to-the-bone hard drive. It was expensive but is supposed to my computer into a lightning-fast processing machine. We’ll see.
3. Saw Matthew Smith and band on Wednesday night at FBC Lindale. I’m a longtime fan of his hymns and we use his stuff at Bethel a lot. It was a great concert.
4. For Advent, I’m using at least 3 Andrew Peterson songs. That’s what you call a “perk”, gang.
5. Can’t wait for you guys to hear my co-write from last week. It’s called “The Debt Is Paid” and it turned out 100 times better than I imagined.
6. This week has depleted me. I love the relational aspect of ministry, but even when it’s good, it can be exhausting.
7. I’m running a 5k on Saturday morning. When I started running a year-and-a-half ago, running a 5k was the goal, but I never did it. Saturday, I’ll try. And I’m scared.
8. I am more excited about this Christmas season at Bethel than I’ve ever been. It’s going to be so great!
9. Got my Herman guitar all fixed up. I now have three awesome guitars. And I love it.
10. Hope to knock out the rest of the OneWord podcasts next week.