1. I love ordering from Sweetwater sound. Every time I order online, my rep Wayne calls to check in on us. I always enjoy talking to that guy. Thank you, Sweetwater sound!
2. Highlight of my week was my awesome friends playing the heck out of North Point’s All Creation Sing. Blew me away for real. That North Point Christmas record is really good.
3. Finally listened to the new John Mark McMillan record. That is one cool dude, y’all. Sucker for his stuff.
4. As good as the North Point record is, though, I still think Tomlin’s Glory In The Highest has to be the best, most accessible Christmas worship album in the last five years. Who’s with me?
5. Got a new phone. It’s slamming. I’m addicted.
6. I usually buy Christmas gifts for all my team at church, but I don’t know what to get them this year. And time is running out!
7. Need to get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day worship planned in the next 10 – 14 days. It’s here, y’all.
8. If you hear a rumor that I ate 40 chocolate chip cookies on Monday night, just ignore it. You can’t believe everything you hear.
9. I’m working my way through four new worship albums and need to review them all for the blog…maybe every day next week will be CD reviews!
10. Andrew Peterson’s Behold The Lamb Of God was so much better than I could have ever expected. And I expected it to be awesome!