- My Mondays are usually pretty tame, but today was pretty long. All good stuff, but I’m worn out. Which is why I ate five chocolate chip cookies.
- Found a funny video of a guitar player and linked around. Ten minutes later found out I share a mutual friend with the guy. Technology makes for a small world, y’all.
- Kristen and I have almost two season of Sons of Anarchy to watch and we haven’t done it. All this “church work” keeps getting in the way.
- Doing a new original tune this Sunday for Communion. I like it, but I’m interested to see how it works.
- My YouVersion plan for this year is from the Book of Common Prayer. One catch – it takes two years! I dig the smaller chunks of scripture, but it’s a little discouraging to be two months in and see “.03% complete.”