For some of you, it’s been a long time since you first stepped up and lead worship in a church. Some of you remember it well. Even thought it was a long, long time ago. There are still a few moments I remember from when I started.
9. The sound guys just talk to each other during the music set?
8. This sounded way better in my living room.
7. The pastor isn’t singing. He must hate this.
6. We don’t sound like the CD at all.
5. It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine. The last song will get ’em!
4. What was it I was gonna’ say before song #3? It sounded so brilliant in the car.
3. Is anybody checking me out? (for single folks…)
2. This church is so dead. They just don’t get me.
1. I’m never doing this again.
Can you remember some of the things that surprised you when started out?